Essential oils have long been used to enhance meditation practices as they help promote feelings of calm and relaxation, support a deeper spiritual connection, help centre us and boost our wellbeing.
This particular blend is made up of fractionated coconut oil, myrrh, vetitver and lavender with a hint of patchouli oil and can help in ways such as;
- cleanse our body of negative thoughts and emotions
- reduce anxiety and stress to encourage soothing feelings of calm, rest and tranquility
- promote mental focus – particularly helpful for mindfulness practices
- help deepen spiritual connection while also helps to ground the spirit (balance is essential)
- help with emotional stability
This little bottle packs a lot of positive vibes into it!
You can add a couple of drops to the palm of your hands, charge it up and inhale to benefit your meditation session, add a drop or two to your wrist or blend some with distilled water in a spray bottle and use to spray the space you are meditating in.
1 x 10ml dropper bottle.